Learning words with LOTTO CARDS, article outside

I was very happy today to get a message from Larnaca Parents Network administartor,Sharon McKinley,that my new article is posted somewhere else outside of 4kid's_smile blog. Actually I posted 2 blogs in Mums in Cyprus already too, but mostly they repeat articles from here, just slightly changed.


So, let me share with you my first article which lives its own life outside of home blog. It is called "Learning words with LOTTO CARDS" and the main idea of it is to make educating process with lots of fun and games.

This is the way how I teach Karolina to some words...But here I think it is better for me to stop and for  you - have a look at this link:

http://www.larnacaparentsnetwork.com/2012/04/learning-words-with-lotto-cards.html

Like it, share it, comment it. I would appreciate any comment of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment